BOOKING CONDITIONS, PAYMENTS, CANCELLATION, INSURANCE, 3 PEAK CHALLENGE CUT OFF TIMES.
- Bookings are made subject to the following criteria:
- A deposit of 50% is due with the booking, unless the booking is closer than 4 weeks to the start date, in which case the full amount is due.
- The balance of the course/activity cost is due any time up to 2 weeks prior to the start date.
- Cancellations made more than 4 weeks prior to the course start date attract a full refund,(less the deposit)
- No refund is available for courses cancelled less than 2 weeks before the course start date, or less than 4 weeks before the start date for courses and holidays abroad.
- If you book a course and do not make payment for it in advance as descrbed above, the following conditions apply: – The fees are payable regardless of whether you attend the course or not. – Full fees must be paid prior to the course/activity/holiday unless special arrangements have been made with Highpoint.
- For courses that that last more than 4 days or outside the UK you must take out personal insurance through someone such as the BMC (www.thebmc.co.uk).
- Your insurance policy must cover you for rescue and medical care appropriate to the activity and area.
In the event of bad weather, the instructors and personnel working for Highpoint will do their best to find a suitable location, but activities may be cancelled if the weather conditions make the activity too hazardous in the opinion of the instructor in charge on the day. No refunds are available for activities cancelled due to bad weather or dangerous conditions, but another date will be offered, and will be fair to both parties, the decision of the instructor in charge on the day is final.
Cut off times for 3 Peak Challenge events
We have had to include a cut off time for our Mountain guides waiting for teams of 3 Peak challengers at each mountain, guides will now only wait for a maximum of 2 hours over the pre-arranged meeting time.
Please click below for online booking form: